Pre-finished Knock-Down Aluminum Door Frame Consisting of Separate Strike
and/or Hinge Jamb and a Header Manufactured by Western
Integrated Materials, Inc.
1. Extruded from 6063 T5 aluminum with a minimum wall
thickness of .062
2. To be supplied with anodized surface of Clear
satin, Bronze Anodize, Black Anodize or a specific baked enamel.
3. Manufactured to receive 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" .134
gauge square hinges.
4. Supplied with pre-finished mitered snap-on aluminum
5. Supplied with 1/8" thick aluminum strike and hinge
back up, pre-mounted on jambs.
6. Supplied with notch at top of jamb and corner
brackets to provide a correct alignments with the header and add to the
strength and dimensional stability of the joint.
7. Manufactured to receive a standard 2-3/4"
Cylindrical , 3-1/4" Corbin or 4-7/8" A.S.A. strike.
8. Supplied also with vinyl or mohair mute.
9. Frame to be available for 1-3/4"
Aluminum Door by Western Integrated or 1-3/4" wood door by others.
Back Set = 1/4" on the door 7/16" on the frame.
Additional field labor and or cutting may be required during
installation of Western Integrated aluminum door frames. i.e. cutting
scribe, notching frames for clips, (mullions, muntins) notching trim for
clips, ect. Please call production for any additional information.